The 2022 Rotary International Convention will be held in Houston, Texas, June 4-8, 2022. Registration for the Convention is open, and the cost will never be less than it is today!
From now to December 15 the cost for club members and nonmembers over 30 years old is $475. That cost goes up to $575 from December 16, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and to $675 on April 1. Members and nonmembers age 30 and under will pay $125 until December 15, $175 from December 16, 2021 to March 31, 2022, and $225 after April 1.
Your in-person registration includes a full day of activities:
- Admission to the convention’s opening and closing ceremonies and general sessions, where you’ll hear from inspiring and entertaining speakers, including top leaders in our organization;
- Information breakout sessions to help you build your communication, leadership, and project management skills;
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas while browsing the project and fellowship booths in the House of Friendship;
- Entertainment provided by local artists and musicians in the House of Friendship and at the general sessions;
- Transportation between your hotel and the convention venue when you book your hotel through Rotary’s official housing partner, Maritz Global Events.
What’s not included:
- Pre-convention events;
- Rotary- and host-ticketed events;
- Accommodations, meals, and transportation to and from the airport.
Cancellations and refunds
A $50 processing fee now applies to each registrant (each person) who cancels on a registration. Request to cancel registrants or Rotary-ticketed events must be received in writing by 30 April 2022.
Cancellations caused by Visa denial must be received in writing by 8 June 2022. Cancel online (preferred method) www.rotary.org.