Welcome Rotarians, Friends, and Prospective Members,
We are delighted that you have taken your valuable time to explore the website for the Rotary Club of Maryville-Alcoa, Tennessee.
The Rotary Club of Maryville-Alcoa is on the move, with an continuing emphasis this year on local hands-on service projects. Our local and international projects scheduled for 2015-16 are as follows:
- Dictionary Project – providing a new dictionary to all 3rd grade students in all Blount County schools, Maryville city schools, and Alcoa city schools
- Mexico Heart 2 Heart – matching grant programs that provide water tanks for schools, kidney transplants, and equipment for hospitals
- Malawi project financial support
- Interact Club at William Blount High School – jointly working on service projects
- Polio Plus - supporting Rotary's worldwide efforts to eradicate polio
- Second Harvest Food Bank – hands on service opportunity with Food for Kids
- Habitat for Humanity - hands on service opportunity and partial build funding
- Adopt-a-Highway - hands on service opportunity (led by Interact Club)
- Scholarship for re-entering student at Pellissippi State
The Rotary Club of Maryville is committed to making a significant positive impact in our local community and in the world community.
Thank you again for your interest in our website and in the Rotary Club of Maryville. Please contact me if I can provide any additional information.
Maryville-Alcoa Rotary Club President 2017-2018